Daily Check-in: Thursday, September 1st

Howdy there, Blenderinos!

How are you today?

We're officially starting a new month. Ain't that somethin? Time sure flies. Whether it's due to having fun or not could be debated.

Nevertheless, let's talk some ghosting, shall we? Here's our current line-up:

September 3rd & 4th: Shabnam

September 10th & 11th: Coby

September 17th & 18th: Inge

Thank you both for volunteering! And, as always, if you're interested in guest hosting any weekend after the 10th & 11th, just let Raven or I know, and we'll get ya scheduled in! Thanks in advance!

Now onto today!

What's happenin, Blendfriends?

What do your workouts look like for today?

I did a nice tough upper body routine with Nicole yesterday, so I'm thinkin today would be a good day for some lower body. Or maybe some core and Pilates. We shall see how I feel later today!

And what's on the menu for today, Blenders?

We're having French dip sandwiches, with a side of zucchini! I can hardly wait!

Finally, pic/gif time! With Dogust being over, it is now time to look forward to Fat Bears! Fat Bear Week is just a month away, so we gotta start preppin now! So, here we have a truly wonderful and lovely bear story. These two sows are bears 909 (she's the one rolling around) and 910 (she's the one gnawing on 909); and they are the daughters of the famous Brooks Falls brown bear, 409 Beadnose. 909 has a yearling cub (who's in the very back eating grass), and 910 had her first cub this year (who's in the foreground eating grass). 909 and 910 and their youngins have reconnected this summer, and now appear to travel and play together as a family group. Something that defies what was previously known about bear behavior. It's a fantastic, and remarkable thing! So there you are: a nice Fat Bear story to start the month off with!

Alrighty then: that's it for me today!

Thanks so much for checking in, and I hope you have a great day!

Take care!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited