HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group August 30th

Good Tuesday morning Blenders!

I was mostly offline these past couple of days, just trying to rest and relax as much as possible. On a sunny and warm Sunday afternoon, we drove to a small town more than an hour away to attend a concert by 10 musicians and the conductor of my city’s symphony orchestra. The concert was by the water, a perfect setting to listen to music.

Yesterday was a much quieter day, as David probably ate something that did not agree with him and he felt nauseous and light-headed for most of the day.

I hope everyone has enjoyed a nice start to their week. What have you planned for today? I want to go for a walk this morning before rain moved in. My ankle has been holding up ok, I’m trying not to overdo it. And I have made it my mission to complete the last 2 workouts of the Mass Challenge today and tomorrow, to finish the month of August on a positive note.

I’m doing my best not to dwell on missed opportunities throughout the month and to continue to move forward. It’s no use to beat myself up on what could have been. It’s more productive to reflect on what I did right and to be kind to myself.

Have a great day everyone! 🙂