Perspiration Pals Monday August 29th

Hey all. Welcome to the PPals thread for your last Monday in August. When I greet you as host again we will be into September and closing in on the most wonderful time of the year. Don't worry though, I'm not going to go on and on at you today about autumn being right around the corner. Let's just get on with the thread and things shall we?

It's shortly after 5 a.m. EST. I just got in my workout gear and am looking forward to a total body strength workout to kick off my second week of the Reboot program. It feels like forever since I lifted weights and I'm as excited as it is possible to be this early on a Monday morning. Anyone else lifting today? Or maybe running, stretching, resting? I hope whatever it is you have going today, it gives you a little bit of peace and enjoyment.

And speaking of enjoyment, what kind of food have we got going on? I have salmon (big surprise there) and more summer squash to use up. Both healthy and delicious. That will be dinner, and I'll have some of the tomato soup I made yesterday for lunch, I think. Among other random holidays, today is apparently More Herbs, Less Salt day.

And now, I really ought to get to that workout. Another thing I'll look forward to this Monday is chatting with you all below, so don't be shy. Remember all are welcome!