My Workout & My Day

Hello there everyone how was everyone's weekend and week while I was at my dad's house and you will be happy to know that I finally had a sleepover at my best friend's house and it was lots of fun. We were having the time of our life with each other that I didn't want the night to end or fun to end for us, and because I had a sleepover at her house she is going to be having a sleepover at my dad's house. I'm sorry that I didn't get online for a while I was just very busy around the house and I just didn't get time to get online and talk to all of you, but now I would love to know about all of your girls weekend's and week.

I had a fun weekend and week with my dad and with my best friend we went bowling with other and then we watched movies together, we went outside and played bounced on the trampline together. It was the best sleepover that I have ever had with my best friend and I think I might do it again sometime, moving on to workouts what workouts did all of you do while I was gone for a week. I had two challenging lower body workouts and my lower body is feeling it from the workouts and today I had a upper body workout, so my arms will be feeling it later today from picking up those weights.

So let me know of what all of you are looking forward to this week and weekend because I know that I have two appointments for this week and nothing else that I can think of so far. But if anythingnew happens while I'm here I will let all of you know about it and tell you everything about it just like I did with telling you about my sleepover.