Ppals Sunday August 29, 2022💻🐈🥪🥳

Happy Sunday Ppals!

I was enjoying using my new computer to start the thread until I was done and the whole thing disappeared as I was adding emojis. So no emojis (until I switch to my tablet) and quick recap of what I wrote.

The picture is a beautiful meadow along the canal path I walked on with my two sisters back in June when I was visiting.

It's also the picture I chose as background for my new computer. I am enjoying my new computer and Lillie is now too since it is smaller and holds charge so I can sit on the couch and there is room for her to sit next to me. She was not impressed with it at first since I spent time setting it up instead of playing with her.

It looks as beautiful out today as it does in the picture so I'll go for a walk later when it is cooler and do some yardwork. It was beautiful out last night. Perfect for my church's 50th (52nd) anniversary celebration. I lifeguarded the waterslide for the first half hour and then enjoyed the BBQ catered by a local place.

In exercise news I have the lower body strength and pilates workout for the abs challenge that was originally on my calendar yesterday. Not sure what is on my food menu as a need to do some shopping.

Enough about me (for a second time!). Let us know what you are up to this last Sunday in August.

Edited