šŸ‘»ing, Sunday 28-8-22

Hey there again all you blenderbuddies. It was lovely to ā€œtalkā€ to you all yesterday. I particularly liked reading about the by-products of your fitness journey. I think I recognised a lot of them and guess that goes for a lot of you too! Anyway, duty calls!

Dogust pic: yay! Donā€™t you just love this picture of Bonnieā€¦. But then I am probably biased!

Anyway 2: more duty calls. Workouts: I know Ingeborg has her usual rest day, but what do all you others have on your calendar today? And you have probably already guessed mineā€¦ a mountain bike ride, we are setting off in a while. And yes, Shabnam, it happens to be red as well, although it is redwood red, so it doesnā€™t quite match my bright red glasses and certainly clashed with my pink lock, but who cares? Once itā€™s covered in mud (hopefully soon enough), no one will notice! Does your fitness outfit match your glasses or hair or shoes today? What will you be doing in your fitness outfit?

And more duty calls! Food: ā€¦. Letā€™s hear whatā€™s cooking today? Or grilling? Or cold? Mine: as itā€™s my turn to cook, itā€™s obviously a question mark this early in the morning! Hopefully you are more inspired or, should I say, more inspiring than me!!

Another fitness related question for you though: I know you are all physically active, but do you think about/worry about being mentally active enough?! Do you do anything to keep yourself mentally active? I do crosswords, sudokus and try and learn new languages, because now that I am retired, I worry about not being mentally active enough. Perhaps your job keeps you mentally active enough?

Enjoy your Sunday and talk to you later. BTW esp for Shabnam: a pic of my new bike in the replies šŸ™ƒ!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited