đź‘»ing, Saturday 27-8-22

Hey there all you blenderbuddies. Me as your 👻 for the weekend… I hope you don’t mind. And to make sure I would be a proper Dogust ghost, I got my son to send me some Bonnie pictures!!! So I might as well talk “picture” first: here’s Bonnie on top of Pen y Fan, in Wales, she didn’t climb all the way to the top though… she spent a fair amount of time in the doggy backpack! And in the replies: Bonnie “zonked” out after her adventure up Pen Y Fan!

Let’s talk “workout” next: ok shoot…. What are you doing/not doing today? I am picking up a new, very much lighter, mountainbike (which was promised to me before Covid happened). My old bike is about 11 years old and will still do fine for regular things, but I am looking forward to doing the harder stuff on this new bike. Today I am only going to bike back from the bike shop. I guess you know what is going to be on my calendar tomorrow… anyway: your calendar today is far more important. Tell me about it!

Let’s talk “food” next: ok, shoot…. We are having a bbq with a neighbour. Hubs will be grilling lots of veggies. What will be happening foodwise in your neck of the woods today? Anything super special? Or lovely, easy, ordinary?

Let’s talk “special topic” now:… what is an unexpected bonus your dedication to fitness has brought you? You may have had a particular goal, but I am talking more about other things that occurred because of all your efforts , a sort of “by-product”. I noticed mine this past week: I suddenly realised nowadays I automatically engage my core in lots of situations: e.g. when lifting, when riding my bike uphill, kayaking…

Ok, that’s it for today. Hope you will find the time to answer. “See” you later!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***