F
Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

My plan

I've been dabbling on/off getting back into fitness and losing weight. I start a plan with good intentions then about half way through a day off turns into 2-3-4 etc. Then I'm frustrated and quit to start looking for a different plan thinking I'm just not into that one.

So....I've admitted to myself that it's not the plan (cause I love all FB everything) & ITS ME! 🤯😆 I come up with all kinds of excuses from I want a certain day off, I didn't sleep well last night, etc. 🙄

Now...I have scheduled FB Fit 1 & 2, which will take me to the end of the year with a couple weeks left. I can take those off until the new year or schedule a 2 week plan after that.

I think these will be a good fit right now because they have a good mixture of strength and cardio. I am going to make this my priority and stick to it. If I'm not feeling a certain workout for the day, I will schedule an individual one I am. I am going to remind myself how much better I feel when I do exercise. I am going to remind myself it is 1 hour, the most, of my day. And so on.

So...Let's see what happens when I stop making excuses. 🤔🤷🤞

Edited