Daily Check-in: Friday, Dogust 26th---Happy International Dog Day!🐕🐶🦮🐕‍🦺

Howdy there, Blendfriends!

How are you today?

I hope you're well!

Are you looking forward to your weekend?

I hope so! We've got a lovely guest host in store in the form of our Lovely Lea! Lea, thank you for volunteering, and I can't wait to see those Bonnie pics!

Before we get to the weekend though, we gotta get through today!

So, what's happenin? Are you working out today, or resting?

I think I'll try to get a workout in today. I took yesterday off, so it's kind of an 'anything goes' today. Not sure what I'll choose to do!

And what's on the menu today?

Maybe some kind of pasta?

Finally: a group Dogust pic to celebrate International Dog Day! Here's my horde, just laying out in the grass, enjoying some nice weather.

Alrighty, that's it for me this week!

Thanks so much for checking in with me, and have a great weekend! I'll see ya'll again on Monday!

Take care!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited