Daily Check-in: Thursday, Dogust 25th

Hello, Blendfriends!

How are you today?

It's Thursday already, so that means we gotta talk ghosting! So, here's out current line-up:

August 27th & 28th: Lea

September 3rd & 4th: Shabnam

September 10th & 11th: Coby

Thank you all for volunteering to host! And as always, if you're interested in guest hosting any weekend after 10th & 11th of Sept, just let Raven or I know, and we'll get ya scheduled in! And thanks in advance!

Okie dokie, Blendiez, let's talk today!

What's on the workout menu for today?

I am not sure. I may take the day off. I did not sleep the best last night, and am pretty tired.

And what's on the food menu for today?

Not sure.

Finally: Dogust pic time! Miss Bailey here enjoys sunbathing just about as much as her sister Mable does! I mean, look at that happy, adorable little face! She's the sweetest.

Alrighty, that's it for me today!

Thanks so much for checking in with me, and have a great day!

Take care!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited