Perspiration Pals 25 August 2022

Hello Pals! Happy little Friday! Unless you have to work at the weekend. Or your weekend starts earlier/later. I hope you had a good night’s sleep and you didn’t flop around in bed like a dolphin trying to fall asleep. (not that dolphins flop around trying to fall asleep) I haven’t got round to getting back to you and please believe me, I do want to interact with you more but by the time I get back from work (now that I work in the morning I don’t necessarily rush home to work out) the last thing I want to do is turn on my laptop or look at my phone. I won’t let any replies go unanswered, though.

Anyway, let’s get down to business. Today I’ll give you three random facts and I’d like you to tell me (us) which one you like best and why. 1. Your blood actually appears green underwater at about nine metres or so because there is no red light under water, therefore, there is no red light that can bounce off of your blood into our eyes. (Have you ever been underwater that deep…?) 2. According to a new study in the Journal of Hand Therapy, Millennials have weaker muscles in their hands from all the texting, snapping, scrolling, and gaming that they do. 3. The most commonly broken bone is the clavicle, more commonly known as the collarbone. (Have you ever broken a bone?) (source: 3666 Interesting, Fun And Crazy Facts You Won’t Believe Are True – Scott Matthews)

I worked out with Tasha this morning so…….. fill-in-the gap. It was an upper-body routine by the way and I enjoyed it. How about you? What’s scheduled for today?

All right, duty calls, be nice to yourselves and others, have an easy day and eat something delicious.