Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New FB Plus Workout: Resistance Band Strength Workout

Happy Wednesday FB Family!

Whether you travel for work, have an upcoming trip, or simply love a good minimalistic workout, I’ve got the perfect full body routine for you:

Resistance Band Strength: Total Body Workout for Home or Travel

I know that even the most dedicated exercisers can get thrown off routine when traveling and it’s often because there’s so much guesswork involved in what to do with space limitations, minimal equipment, and just being out of routine in general.

This workout targets most of your major muscle groups using simply a resistance band. The format is circuit-style so the continuous movement helps to keep your heart rate elevated while you get your strength work in (bonus!).

I know many of you have already started a custom tag or category specifically for travel - this is brilliant! For those of you that haven’t, I suggest this pro tip to make your life easier.

I'm curious - do you take a break from workouts when you travel, cut back a little, or stay consistent??

Personally, I like to give my body a bit of rest from a structured routine by cutting my "planned" workouts in half. I typically try to add in some extra walking, biking or movement that fits in with the trip I'm taking!

Let me know your thoughts in the comments!

Nicole