Daily Check-in: Wednesday, Dogust 24th

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening, Blenderinos!

How are you all doing today?

I hope you're well!

We're cruisin right along through this week, at least it seems. So let's cruise right on into some workouts, shall we?

What do your workouts look like for today, Blenderz? Or is it a rest day for you?

I may make it a full core day. I did this upper body routine with Nicole yesterday: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/upper-body-strength-with-push-intervals and, man, does it kick my butt every time I do it. It's a tough one! My upper body is quite sore from it. This workout is quickly climbing the ranks of becoming my new favorite upper body routine. As for today though, I haven't decided what I'll do. Maybe core with a physioball.

And what's on the menu for today, Blenderz?

Maybe some homemade chicken ramen. I get these really tasty millet and brown rice ramen noodles from Costco, and they make a wonderful soup! So I'm thinking we'll do that today.

Finally: Dogust pic! Miss Mable here, is thoroughly enjoying some sunshine. This girl loves her sunbathing. It may be her favorite pasttime.

Alrighty, that's it for me today!

Thanks so much for checking in with me, and have a great day!

Take care!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited