Perspiration Pals August 23rd, 2022 🌝😶

hey there folks,

Sorry about the late start to the thread. I went in to what was just supposed to be a 15 mins meeting to decide on time but it ended with a full blown class of 2 hours 😈 Then I come back and saw the time and you know, realized I am late..

slightly under the weather since yesterday. I might think this is hidden pollens sending me a warning. a few more meetings before I can head back home. So hanging in there..

Taking rest from runs or workouts for couple of days. It is sunny here (I can't believe it, but it is apparently true), and a run would've been nice.

Fur baby: What she did. I was working from home yesterday. She meowed loudly until I went into living room to play (her usual tantrum this is btw). Soon as I went, she took off to her window place and started staring outside. I mean, didn't you call me to play? Will leave the lil devil's pic in comments.

That's about it from me folks. How are you doing? what workouts? food? plants? chocolates? share away. And yes we always welcome everyone in these threads.

Thank you for checking in with me. Toasty hug xx