Weekend Check-In: Sunday August 21st

Hey there,

Sunday again here in my part of the world and I'm looking at my last week of getting up at 4am. I can't even begin to tell you how glad I'll be when next Saturday comes. Nearly two months of this and it's definitely messing with my body!!

If you're wondering about the picture just keep reading and all will explain itself....

But let's get the usual stuff out of the way first, shall we?

Are there any workouts in your near future or will you be enjoying a nice rest day? I'm having another rest day but will be nosing through the workout video page to see what I can schedule for the upcoming week. I'm still free styling it until after Yuna's return to her dorm which will be in about 2 weeks time.

And what about dinner? I think we'll have some leftover BBQ bacon and I'm sure I'll find some veggies to go with that.

Than onto today's question, I've only got one:

Tell me your biggest pet peeve(s)

I've got 3 actually:

1. This is where the picture comes in. I hate it when people leave just one piece of toilet paper on the roll instead of putting up a new one. Most annoying and it always seems to happen to me!!

2. Not putting the chair back under the table when you leave. It's looks so untidy and well, yes....

3. The sink plug in the bathroom or guest toilet sink not being push closed. Don't know why but it bothers me. Funny thing is that I've only got it for the bathroom and toilet, not the kitchen. Guess I'm just weird that way...

So, tell me what gives you the hives. Or if you don't feel like answering, just skip it and share what you like sharing. I love to read it all.

That's it for me again for this weekend. Thanks for enduring me and a little birdie told me that tomorrow Kim of Kimz is back to be our lovely host.

Have a great day out there all you lovely ladies!!🥰