Perspiration Pals Sunday August 21, 2022 πŸŒ»πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ₯ΎπŸ’»

Happy Sunday Ppals!

I hope your day is as cheery as these pretty sunflowers that I saw on a walk recently. 🌻

Yesterday after my walk and coffee out with a friend I spent most of the day trying to figure out what laptop to buy.πŸ’» My current one has gotten slower and slower to the point that I avoid using it. And now it is literally falling apart, the frame is separating from the screen so I have to push it back in place when I open and close it. It is comical and annoying at the same time.

I still haven't figured out which one to order. I did figure out going to best buy wasn't much help as there really isn't anyone there to answer questions. At least the second best buy I could walk into. The one closer to my house was being remodeled so they were only taking orders outside, why couldn't they mention that on the website.πŸ™„

It is hard to stay too stressed over computer shopping when I can see these flowers smiling at me. 🌞They are within walking distance of my house so I may go walk by them again soon.

In fitness blender news I am making my way thru the reboot program πŸ₯Ύalthough I am doing so much filling in on the extra rest days and swapping out of workouts that it might not be right if I stick out the 8 weeks and mark program complete πŸ˜… βœ”

I am getting more yoga in. I like the workout that Kayla and Marina collaborated on. The first half feels like cardio πŸ§˜β€β™€οΈ and I'm a pose or 2 behind most of the way which means I am getting a good workout in. I have done it twice and I am getting better at keeping up and doing the poses.

I am planning on doing a total body strength workout as there is one scheduled for reboot πŸ₯³ and I'll go look at the 🌻 so I can get back to researching which computer to order.

Of course I'll also do some cooking and eating and hopefully some house cleaning and straightening up.πŸ‘©β€πŸ³πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ§Ή

Now over to you my friends. Let us know how your day is going . I hope you are eating healthy tasty food and enjoying your Sunday. πŸ€—

Edited