Weekend Check-In: Saturday August 20th

So ladies,

As if you're not challenged enough during the week to keep up with daily life, you now have to go through a weekend check-in with me. But I'll do my best to make it a bearable one.😉

So, first things first. How are you all doing today? Do you have any workouts planned? Having a nice rest day? Or already planning which ones you'll be tackling next week?

After my mini breakdown from yesterday about my grapes, where I'm sure I've invented a whole string of new curse words AND after reading I wasn't alone in my ordeal (thank you Coby and Monica), I decided not to do one of Daniels torturous kickboxing workouts to work off my anger, but stick to my usual free weekends. All this just to say I'm having a rest day. Djeez, I must be in desperate need of some food...

Smoooothhh, I made a transition to dinner. Aint I awesome??? So tell me, what ambriosial delights will be or have appeared on your table? Yes, I had to look up the words, my English isn't that good, duh!! It's my turn to cook and I'll probably be making a dish with ground beef, red bell peppers and red onions mixed in it. Maybe some baked tatties to go with that. Unless any of you ladies give me a better idea, so let's hear it!!

As you know I can't do a weekend check-in without my usual questions, so let's continue our quest in getting to know each others habits a bit more. Very simple A or B questions this time, so settle in with your favorite beverage and bicky. Here goes...

Are you the type of person that:

1. A has the bed made every day B can't be bothered and just dives back in in the evening

2. A can't see a dirty dish or cup in the sink B doesn't mind and will do it whenever the're no cups left to present your neighbor with a cup of coffe or tea

3. A. Hoovers/sweeps every day B Gets her broom out when she can't see the difference anymore between the color of the floor and her socks.

Please note that all the B's are exaggerated!! I hope😉

I'm the kind of person that:

1. My beds are made every day, except Sunday. And even then my hands are itching.

2. You'll hardly ever find a dirty thing in my sink. Before I go to bed in the evenings I'm washing everthing that might be left in there.

3. I hoover every day but that's of course because of the dogs losing buckets of fur. But even if I didn't have pets, I'd still be doing it every day.

Yuna calls me a clean freak and maybe to some degree I am. 😁

So how about you ladies?

Again, as usual, feel free to skip my nosiness and just do a regular check-in.

Picture for today: as you know I was going to show you a braggy picture of my grapes but we all know how that ended up. So here's one Yuna took last evening.

Thanks for reading this far, I promise there's no more after this line.

Have great day!!🥰