PPals Saturday Aug 20 ☀️ 💫 🌚

Hi Pals!

Is anyone far enough North to see the Northern Lights? I read that they were going to be visible further south. How about meteor showers? Any watchers? We have had rain, rain, rain, so not much night sky, and are under a flood watch. When it rains in the mountains, it runs down the canyons into the city and floods the streets. It isn’t a serious danger. It does bring the snakes out as I mentioned yesterday.

The picture is a rapidly growing kitten who likes to sit on my patio chair, yet won’t let me near her. Creamsicle has been walking into the house if someone is holding the door and carrying in groceries and then he eats Tabitha’s food. Princess Tabitha doesn’t mind. She has daintily picked at it. My daughter and her bird Blue are home providing stimulation for the feline population. Blue will peck at Galahad’s tail when Galahad sleeps on his cage.

Leaving the furry and feathered friends behind . . .

Is there a book, movie, or series that is the best of summer to you? If you are in the Southern Hemisphere, this will be a nostalgic reflection. What have you enjoyed the most in the last couple of months?

Pals, what are your plans?Something creative? Something active? Taking care of yourself? Taking care of others? My plans are housework, schoolwork and resting. Oh, food and exercise need to be there somewhere.

Looking forward to hearing and learning from you! All are welcome.