Daily Check-in: Friday, Dogust 19th

Hello Blendiez!

How goes your Friday?

Will there be a workout to complement your day? I think I'm going for Marina's latest yoga to round out the week.

And there's pretty much always food to have, so what is it today? Mine is good ol' pizza! Yay!

As for the photo; my last official picture for these Dogust days are of my doggy crew. Picture might show they are all nice and organized here, but really that lasted for not even a second. Hah, you wouldn't believe how difficult it is to get four puppers to stay still for a picture. In anyway, they are still fun to photograph.

Alright, I know I was short, but you guys don't need my ramblings. You know what to do, and I thank you every day for being here and taking the time to read, comment, and interact with me and everyone here. It's been a privilege once again to be your host.

As for the weekend, get ready for Inge to be your wonderful weekend guide!

And then come Monday, the return of Kim for some fantastically classic hosting!

But until then, today and all the good wishes for it. Take care guys, and blend on!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***