Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New FB Plus Video: Low Back Saver - Exercises to Prevent and Relieve Low Back Pain

Hey FB Fam!

Today’s workout release is a gentle and feel-good routine to help prevent and combat low back pain!

Low Back Saver

Whether you’re someone who has chronic back pain, a little soreness, or simply wants to support your body to prevent it in the future, this 16 minute routine is the perfect add-on to care for this important part of your body.

When we have back pain we’re often quick to research the “perfect” back stretches but, truth is, there’s more to the puzzle. We need core and glute strength to stabilize the lower back as well as mobility in the surrounding muscle groups - hips, hamstrings, and spine - to really get a lasting effect. You’ll get both elements in this workout!

While this is not a prenatal specific routine, these stretches are staples for me in week 34 of pregnancy (when this was filmed). The notable shift in my center of gravity and posture is really starting to pull on my lower back, creating somewhat of an anterior pelvic tilt. These moves are my best defense against back pain.

If you’re in the market for some low back related workouts, definitely check out the write-up for a list of additional great routines to help!

Let’s get moving shall we?

Nicole