My Workout & My Day

Hello there everyone I'm so sorry that I forgot to post online yesterday it just totally spaced my mind and I was busy doing chores around the house that it didn't even come to mind. But all of you will be happy to know that I'm going to finally have the sleepover at my best friend's hosue this weekend, and I'm so exicited about it that I'm going to have so much fun at her house. I don't know of what fun things that I will be doing at her house but I'll think of something that we'll be able to do together while I'm there for a couple of days.

Moving on to workouts, I had a upper body workout yesterday I believe along with a nice stretching workout for the lower body and it felt so nice after working out the lower body for a few days. I had another lower body workout for today and it wasn't as hard as I though it was going to be, but my lower body is feeling it a little. The weekend is just around the corner and do any of you have anything fun planned out for the weekend because, I know that I got my whole weekend planned out of going over to my best friend's house for a couple of days.