Daily Check-in: Thursday, Dogust 18th

Good all times of day to you, Blenderz. At first I mis-typed with good all times of day. I think both can apply nicely.

Anyway, it is Friday Eve! That means we revisit the ghosting schedule and look forward to and aquire some new ghosts (guest hosts) on the menu.

August 20th & 21st: Ingeborg

August 27th & 28th: Lea

September 3rd & 4th: Shabnam

September 10th & 11th: Coby

Thanks to all who volunteer and make the weekends full of variety. If you would ever like to host, just let me or Kim know and we will get you scheduled in!

Okay, so moving on to more check-in stuff, how about those workouts? Got one in mind? ..I think I might want to try out Tasha's latest. Moderate cardio feels right for today.

Not sure what food is right for today, but anything will do. Just can't be bothered to put together anything specific 😅

And picture for your Friday Eve is little FT Kr showing off his own sploot skillz. We also have a little snippet of some Hyrdo tail if you're wondering what that is on the right.

Alright, gotta go, but I hope the best for you during this day. Thanks again for reading and checking in with me!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited