Perspiration Pals 18 August 2022

Hello Pals! First of all, I’m sorry for not getting back to you yesterday but I keep running out of time or time keeps running out of me. Since I have to get up very early, which I still find really difficult, I made it as a rule to go to bed a lot earlier than I normally would and that’s basically the only way to get enough (sort of) sleep. Anyway, I’m not going to bore you with my daily routine so let’s crack on with the show.

Yesterday, I had some work-related errands to run and when I stopped at the traffic lights waiting for them to change I saw this little sign above the button you’re supposed to press to make the traffic lights change (it never does so we all know it’s fake but keep pressing it anyway) saying ‘Running late? Are you lost? You don’t even know where you are and what’s going on? Press the Teleportation button and you’ll be anywhere you want to be.’ So my question is this: If you could press the Teleportation button, where would you like to be? I don’t normally impose restrictions on your fantasies but let’s keep this exercise-related, shall we? I’d like to be in the mountains (the Alps, for example) hiking. You?

Speaking of exercise, since I finished the Adventure program yesterday, I decided to schedule a routine instead of another program and let me tell you it was a struggle… I spent ages trying to make up my mind. I mean all these excellent routines…

Oh, no, I’m running out of time. Talk to you later! Promise.