FB Complete- DONE! Program check-in

Hey y'all! After starting this program back in APRIL, I finally completed the last day of this program yesterday! If you remember from my past posts, I have had a time constraint working 2 jobs (1 full time, 1 part time), moving houses, and having to put my cat down after we moved. I really struggled to get in even 2 workouts per week with all that was going on, which is absolutely OK, but I am majorly burned out and need a re-set. I am so proud of myself for finishing this program, but at the same time I realize that adding another "to-do" on my schedule was absolutely contributing to my burnout. I wanted to start this program to help me feel better, but it ended up stressing me out more. Turns out, adding more things to do (even if it's FB) on top of a busy schedule, doesn't fix the actual problem that I'm doing too much!

The end of this program signifies a new start for me. I am quitting the part time job to focus more on my health and getting better sleep, as well as moving a recurring weekly appointment to the weekend to give myself more time to focus on my fitness goals and enjoy my days more instead of feeling like a slave to my schedule.

Does anyone else struggle with over-scheduling themselves? I used to be the person who procrastinated on everything and dragged their feet to schedule things, but over the past year or so I feel like I always need to be "productive" and doing something. It may just be my need to catch up after 2 years of being cooped up during COVID.

Edited