Perspiration Pals 17 August 2022

Hello Pals! How are you today? On my way to work yesterday, I looked out of the bus window and I saw a big, burly, tattooed guy in the car next to the bus picking up a very small puppy from the passenger seat petting and kissing it. It was such a delightful sight, (and a don’t judge a book by its cover moment) I thought I’d share it with you. We all know that impressions merely by looking at someone can be misleading so my question to you is this:

Can you trust your first impressions about people you meet? Have you ever been disappointed in this respect? What was your first impression about Kelli&Daniel? Mine was good and a bit funny. I thought Kelli was nice although she seemed a bit nervous and since the first workout routine I discovered only featured Kelli with Daniel’s voiceover, I thought that Daniel was a personal trainer who basically hired Kelli to do the exercises. I liked his voice and I was glad he didn’t keep shouting ‘burn that fat’ or something along these lines.

As for exercise, I finished the Adventure program this morning and I only scheduled the next program …. starting on Monday so I’m going to freestyle a bit tomorrow or maybe even Friday. How about you?

All right, Pals, I need to rush now be good (if you can) and as always, have an easy day.