My Workout & My Day

Hello there everyone I'm so sorry that I forgot to get online and post about my day the last two days I was just busy that I forgot to do it or I couldn't do it because my tablet was chargeing. But I'm back online again and I feel like that I missed a lot of new and exicting things that has happened for you girls online, and I would love to know of what I missed since the last time I got online. I got good news for all of you though I'm going to be having a sleepover at all at my best friend's house for a couple of days, and I'm so happy and exicited that I'm going to be spending a couple of days.

I'm hoping to do something fun with here while I'm there for a couple of days but I'll just have to wait and see, and maybe I'll think of something fun that we can do together. Moving on to workouts, what workouts did all of you have the past two days I had a lower body workout on Sunday and on Monday I had a yoga workout with Marinina, both which were hard and challenging to do. I know the next two days for me are going to be busy for me, because I have a very important meeting for tomorrow and the next day my mom has another denist appointment to go to get work done on here teeth.

So I will try and keep everyone updated on what's going on around the house for us and if anything newe happens for us that we don't normally do on the week.