HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group August 15th 🍞👟💎

Hello Blend Friends, welcome to Monday. It's a beautiful sunny morning here, and my husband is up making coffee, all is well in the world 🤣🤣🤣

Ok, I know that's a bit of an overstatement -- after all, he's also got the news on 😳 but I do try to start the day looking on the bright side. It looks like my headache is moving on (mostly it's in the sinuses now) so I've taken an analgesic to speed it on its journey. After two days of trying to let the headache work itself out, I looked up some quotes about pain, but I will spare you 😆, and instead share this little (ahem) gem:

"A diamond is a chunk of coal that did well under pressure."

It's my next-to last "summer schedule" free Monday, and I've got plans. But I'll try not to be too ambitious, my goal today is not to become a 💎😁! Here's the breakdown : my bread dough, which I put in the fridge last night so it wouldn't rise till I was awake, has risen enough that I can actually bake it now, while the morning is cool. I think I'll go ahead and do some my FB stretches while it bakes, and then on to the day's errands. The plan is a grocery run, then some moderate clothes shopping. I last bought "dressy" shoes prepandemic, so they're mostly worn out. Now that we're partly back at the office, I'd like to have something other than my red hiking shoes to wear every day 👟. After that, we'll see. There's plenty to do, but no reason not to enjoy some quiet time...🌻

So, how about you, lovely Blendfriends? What's on your calendar today? Are you turning yourself into a diamond, or do you find ways to let up the pressure? Got any great new workouts to recommend? Yummy foods? Everyone is welcome to share your day on this and the other accountability threads.

Edited