Daily Check-in: Monday, Dogust 15th

Hello Blenderz! How are you doing?

And how was your weekend? Big thanks to Karen for keeping the check-ins rolling right along!

Also a belated thanks are in order to all the birthday wishes I received. Every one of them added to my day, so thank you so much! And belated birthday wishes to our Shelly. Hope it was a nice day for you!

Ok, now we got a Monday on deck. What does it look like so far? Workouts or not, food for sure, or whatever you'd like to share let's read all about it!

My workouts are still just playing by ear. I can tell you that the long Tasha workout I did on Friday kinda felt like a 1000-ish calorie workout. I'm still feeling it today, especially in my traps so I think I want to do for something light today, be it cardio or yoga. We'll see.

Dinner is not decided. I like a good mystery, but not so much when it comes to food. I mean, I need to know so I can look forward to it, you know? Maybe a rice dish of some sort? Rice and beans? Okay, I'm pretty sold on that. Or maybe sandwhiches.

Now before I leave for the day, another Dogust photo for you guys! Krypton (most likely thanks to Hydro) is also discovering a love/obsession with water, especially if it comes out of a hose. Because it is super fun to chase and bite and run under moving water. Obviously.

Alright, Blenderz. I can not delay or deny this day any longer. I wish you a great start to the week and following days ahead. Thanks for reading and hanging out with me. I'll see you on the comments side!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***