Daily Check-in: Friday, Dogust 12th

Hello Blendiez! And a hopefully happy Friday to you!

Starting right with the photo, the Dogust days continue with the youngest and biggest furry elements of mine playing together. Or more like Krypton delivering his signature bear hugs and Hydro trying to figure out what to do with his little brother. These two are quickly becoming best of buds.

Anyhoo, do you have a workout planned that you are looking forward to or know that will make you feel amazing afterwards? I do in both regards with Tasha and her 73 minute total body workout. I haven't done a long workout in a while, so I'm prepared to modify and be super sore. Wish me luck! And good luck to you on all your workout endeavours in whatever form it shall be.

And don't forget (if you so desire) to share all the food in your lives. It's kinda of a special day for me today, being my birthday, so I'm actually deviating from the pizza plans. Shhhh, don't tell anyone! ;P

Alright, that's all I got for now. Thank you for reading and being here with me. Don't forget you will be checking in with our one and only Karen this weekend, so be sure to look out for her ghost posts! And come Monday time, I'll be back right here to rock another week with you.

But until then, take all the care and keep on blending how you do, Blenderz ;)

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***