Perspiration Pals, 12 August 2022 🔱 ⏩ 🎄💄🦐

Hello my cute little caterpillars, and welcome to another soggy, chilly Friday! Well, it's a soggy, chilly Friday where I am. It is probably Friday for you too, or at least it will be soon enough, though I know many of you can only dream of it being soggy and chilly. I don't mind this weather one bit. It's chilly enough to snuggle under a couple of blankets with Max and drink tea, but not so chilly that the heater and blankets can't warm us up. And the rain is a nice, grey drizzle, which I find quite relaxing.

But however the weather, how are you? Well, I hope, or at least not miserable. And if you are miserable, I hope it's short lived. What's on your agenda today? Food, exercise, general wellbeing, and anything else you would like to discuss? I am feeling pretty good today for a change: I went to bed at a normal time, slept easily and well, and woke up naturally, also at a normal time. I had a little extra thyroid medication and am feeling peppier than I have all week, followed by a nice breakfast of foods I like and make me feel good. Nothing hurts, no headache, feet are fine, back is ok, everything seems to is working well...except the ol' tum tum, because I kissed Bubba on the back of his neck yesterday and he tasted like his glutened up cat food. I dunno why he's putting cat food on his head and neck, but he's the Colonel and he does what he wants. Anyway, inspired by Michelle and CK, I'm gonna start Booty 2 this afternoon, followed by Flex tomorrow. Although be warned that I'm pretty bad at following programs, and usually take several months to finish one or else abandon it completely. I've already added these to my calendar, rescheduled them, removed them entirely, and re-added them.

And now for today's quiz, which is on celebrity diets. All of these information tidbits come from an article I found on Colorado State University's website, in an article by Melissa Wdowik, who is an academic there. Remember, the point of this is to learn interesting things, not feel bad if you don't know the answer. I didn't know any of these. Cheating and googling the answer is a-ok, just remember to have fun.

Williiam the Conquerer became too obese later in life to ride his horse, and so lost weight by consuming almost nothing except _______.

Lord Byron claimed to stay thin by drinking _______ mixed with water.

Beyonce promoted a cleanse diet of drinking _______, saying it helped her lose 20 pounds in 2 weeks.

Andy Warhol perferred to limit his food intake and remain lean by ordering _______ at restaurants.

Elvis Presley used _______ as appetite suppressants.

Do any of these sound worth a try to you? I think I'd rather stay fat, myself.

Edited