Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Workout: Moderate Intensity Cardio for Managing Exercise-Induced Anxiety

Good morning FB Family! 

Tune in to your mind-body connection and choose from three workout length options with today’s release: 

Moderate Intensity Cardio: Friendly for Exercise-Induced Anxiety

This workout was designed as an accompaniment to Haley’s tips in her latest article about managing anxiety that emerges due to exercise. Although this workout is designed as a potentially effective option for those who experience exercised-induced anxiety and/or panic attacks, anyone seeking a moderate intensity bodyweight-only cardio routine can make use of this workout.

Review the write-up for a description of five techniques that are employed throughout the workout to lessen feelings of anxiety or panic that are often related to common physiological responses to cardio, including an extended warm-up that allows the mind and body to slowly acclimate to the physical sensations of exercise.  

The workout progresses in intensity with each subsequent circuit and has two water breaks to give you duration options:  

• Option 1: cardio circuit 1 + core intermission 1 = 30 minutes
  • Option 2: cardio circuit 1 and 2 + core intermission 1 and 2 = 42 minutes 
  • Option 3: cardio circuit 1, 2, and 3 + core intermission 1, 2, and 3 = 53 minutes 

Know that you can pause or stop the workout whenever you want regardless of these water breaks! 

Personally, my brain is always packed with a bundle of musings and preoccupations so workouts like this help me synchronize my breathing and thoughts so that I can settle into a soothing rhythm of movement and mental clarity.

Whether you choose to complete this workout as an option for managing exercise-induced anxiety or are seeking a moderately intense cardio routine, I hope you enjoy it! And my tranquil green top. I hope you enjoy that, too. Because my outfit is the most important part of this workout, right?  

See you on the screen!

-Tasha