Daily Check-in: Thursday, Dogust 11th

Hi Blender budz! How are you on this Friday Eve? Week flying by or feeling like forever? Either or both ways, today we revisit the ghosting schedule to grab up and look forward to who will be guest hosting the weekends! Here's what we have:

August 13th & 14th: Karen

August 20th & 21st: Ingeborg

August 27th & 28th: Lea

September 3rd & 4th: ????

Only Karen is technically official. I have Inge down for the week after, but if someone wants that date and Inge doesn't mind, please just let me know. I'll update it here as new information comes in. As always, thank you for volunteering!

Okay, so how does the day look workout wise? I'm going for some yoga/something light as I want to tackle Tasha's 70 some minute routine on Friday. I'm also really liking Marina's videos so I'm looking forward to it all. I hope you can enjoy your workouts or rest today.

And food as well! I sure am because I'm going to be trying out a celery and beef stew recipe that Shabnam shared with me a few weeks ago. Can't wait for dinner!

Dogust picture for your Friday Eve is of my FT Cu I'm all his adorable glory.

That's all I have for now, Blendiez. Thanks for reading and checking in with me today!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited