Daily Check-in: Wednesday, Dogust 10th

Hey Blendiez!

How are you doing today? I hope things are moving along as good as it can be for you!

Do you have a workout happening today? I do! I'm going to try out Daniel's latest that involves core work so I'm pretty excited for that.

Of course there is food today, so what's on the plate? I have some of this and that to put together, but I just don't know what form it will take yet.😅

And finally here to keep the Dogust days rolling along, we have Krypton discovering a love for dirt and digging. He is certainly not afraid to get messy that's for sure. He's by my side as I type this dirt free. For now.

Okay all. I have to get going, but thank you for checking in with me today. Whatever you have going on, I summon all the strength for you to handle it.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***