Perspiration Pals 10 August 2022

Hello there, Pals. How are you? The weather is a lot cooler than it was last week which is really good. Hopefully, it’ll stay that way but I’m not holding my breath. Because I have to keep my lungs open. That’s important.

Anyway, let’s get down to business and talk about something quite interesting. I’ve been thinking about what to ask you today and since I started watching a Netflix show which is about the god of dreams I thought we could talk about the world of dreams. First of all let’s start with daydreams. Do you do that a lot? Do you imagine yourselves doing deadlifts with excellent form in front of our virtual ‘personal’ trainers? Or running and winning a marathon? My fitness daydream involves push-ups. That is to say, in my dreams, I can actually do them. Still talking about dreaming, what does the term false awakening mean? Have you ever experienced it?

Moving on to exercise, I’m still doing the Adventure Program, I did Day 17, a bit of HIIT and lower body. Yesterday, I needed some distraction so I did a short but rather brutal Tasha routine and it amazes me every time how a 26-minute workout routine can make me sore the very same day…What about you? Have you tried any new routines?

All right, Pals, have an easy day. I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.