Ghostly Check-In: Saturday August 6th

Greetings to you my fellow FB-hoppers,

Beware: make sure you've got some beverage or enough time because it's a long one!!!

How are you all doing on this for me yet again annoyingly hot day? Are you too experiencing a lovely, snuggly heatwave where you get up at 4am not only to bring your daughter to her job, but also because that's the only time of day to sit outside on your terras in your jammies to soak up some cool air? Or are you in that part of the world where you have to start thinking of digging out your winter gear?

Anyhoo, let's get to business, shall we? Okey-dokey, so what's on your calendar? A workout? Some recovery? A nice walk? Begging your kids to please not mess up the house to much? Mopping your kitchen for the millionth time after having the dogs bringing more sand inside than there is outside? Or just a lovely lazy day, having a nice cuppa tea or coffee with a book or a notepad to write down what groceries you need because your housemates have munched through your stock?

Well, I've actually done all of the above except a workout. Because as you know, my weekends are workout free. And after this check-in I'll be hopefully finally finishing up the Jacky Doll I've been trying to crochet for the last week.

And what about our taste buds? What's on the menu? Anything good? Yuna's been nagging my head off to make some croque monsieur again, so I guess that's what we'll be having.

Right... if you've been reading this far and you've had enough of my chitchat, then by all means just write a quick response and enjoy the rest of your day.

If, on the other hand, you're dying to know what questions or topic I've got cooked up for you today, keep on reading....

I'm stepping back in time a bit here and ask you to remember when we got to talking about having a reunion with all of us ladies. Imagine this reunion is happening, and I can hear some of you thinking 'yeah, as if..', but indulge me. Yes, you too Anne, because I can already see you're thinking of skipping our reunion. UhUh, no escaping here!!🤣

Imagine I'm the first one to arrive at our meating spot:

1. How would I recognize you? And I don't mean things like: '"I'll be wearing a polka dot hat, or I'll have a rose between my teeth". What I'm actually asking is: describe yourself, not literally. Just in general, you'll know what I mean from my answer. 😁Apart from Lea, we haven't seen each other yet as we're not really posting selfies on here and yes, I admit, I'm nosy and flipping curious to know what you ladies look like.

2. It's a potluck, so what dish would you bring that you wanted us to try?

As usual, please feel free to ignore my nosiness or just answer to whatever you feel comfortable with.

1. Hmm, I'm that little bugger of 5.2 with half long brown hair, wearing glasses (permanently from next week on🙄). If it's summer I'll probablly be wearing my shorts and a bohemian blouse and my crocs. You can't miss me, I'll be constantly looking around to see if you haven't arrived yet or I'll be stuck with my nose in my ereader and not even know you've arrived before you tap on my shoulder and ask if I'm possibly Inge.

2. I guess I would bring my vol-au-vent and my Baileys dessert. Outside of my veggie sauce that's about the only things I can decently cook without giving you ladies the cramps.

So, I guess I've bothered you enough for today. Hopefully I'll get to read your answers later and now I'm off for some pattern reading.

Toodles!! Have a great day everyone!!🥰

Edited