My Workout & My Day

Hello there all my workout friends we are finally to Friday and it's finally here and now we can start thinking about what we are all going to be lookinng forward to this weekend. I'm looking forward to hanging out with my best friend one more time before she has to go back to pac-street again, and then she will be able to tell all of her friends of what she did with me over the summer break. I know that I will still be able to talk to her even when she's not actually with me I will still be able to video chat with her on the tablet at my dad's house, so we won't miss each other as much and we can still see each other's faces.

Moving on to workouts, what kind of workouts do all of you have planned on your calendar for today my workout was another upper body workout with Daniel and my arms are feeling it. I think that they might be feeling it for the rest of the day you get of what I'm trying to say, but I know that my arms and legs will be able to rest at my dad's house from doing all the hard workouts with Daniel this week and last weekend. So I don't really have a whole lot that I'm going to be doing this morning I'm going to be filling out some paperwork this morning and maybe get the chance to do the piano for this morning.