Daily Check-in: Friday, Dogust 5th

Hello, Blendiez!

We did it! We made it to Friday!

How are you doing today? How has your week gone? And are you lookin forward to the weekend?

I hope so--because you'll get a treat checkin in with our wonderful Inge this Sat & Sun! So stick around and make sure to chat with her! And Inge: thank you for ghosting!

As for today? What's on your schedule, Blendfriendz? Working out, or resting?

I'm gonna find a lower body routine to round out this week. I'm hoping that by next week, my neck will be feeling well enough to restart Flex. But until then, I'll find some more lower body work to do today.

What's on the menu for today, Blendiez?

Something on the cool side here. Maybe wraps of some sort. It's s'posed to be pretty hot today, and warm food sounds unappealing.

Finally: Dogust pic! A whole horde of dogs for Dogust! None of which were impressed at having to sit for a pic. And if you look closely, you will see Alphie has his mouth open. Don't know why. Just does. He's a weird guy.

Alrighty then, that's it for me these past two weeks! You'll back to checking in with the wonderful Miss Raven again on Monday!

Until then:

Thanks so much for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great weekend!

Take care!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited