HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group August 4th

Hello everyone.

"Standing in front of a closed door for too long can make you feel like there's something wrong with you - when the truth is, it's just not your door." - Nakeia Homer

I loved this quote when I just read it - it can apply to many things. If you like, share your thoughts about it.

I have been busy the last few days and will be on a short summer break from tomorrow until the 12th. So if anyone can fill in for me one time, next Thursday, that will be appreciated 🌼 (I believe we talked about it on here before but can't remember what exactly.)

How are you doing today and are you doing a workout or other exercise?

I had a busy week with exercise so far, two strength workouts, a lot of walking yesterday (it was so warm and sunny, I did not feel good while walking home, so I made sure to drink plenty, had a smoothie to revive myself and sit down inside after that). Plus a run this morning.

Is it warm where you are? 🌞 Don't forget to drink enough if you're sweating much.

Wishing everyone a relaxed day. I will post a picture of my walk yesterday and will look for a Tep pic, too.

Will respond to your comments today and after that, hope to see you again not this weekend but the next. 🌸

Edited