My Workout & My Day

Hey there everyone we are almost halfway through the week and I'm wondering of what do all of you have planned that you are looking forward to this weekend. Because I'm looking forward to spending at least two more days with Ashton before she has to go back to pac-street again, where we will be missing each other but I will still be ableot to call and video chat with her on my tablet at my dad's house. So I'm looking forward to that this weekend besides from that what you all you have planned for workouts, meal's, surprising events that all of you would like to share with one another if you feel like it.

I'm going to be pretty busy for the rest of the week I don't know of what I'll be doing around the house, but I'll be on my feet all morning until around the afternoon when it's too hot to do anything outside. Because when it get's too hot around the afternoon we don't really do anything outside other than to go and warm up before coming back into the house, because we were starting to get cold from sitting inside the house.