HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group August 2nd

Good Tuesday morning Blendfriends!

As a new month has begun, I have looked back on July and set my goals for August. I almost made my goal of moving each day last month (let myself get derailed a couple of times at the end), so the goal will remain the same this month, with one day per week dedicated to stretching. I also set a goal of completing at least 80% of my personal daily to-do list. Nothing to do with work, it’s a list of habits for better health that I created for myself and I did not put much effort into it last month, so it will be a focus this month.

Are you the type of person who sets new goals regularly? Once you achieve one, are you looking to go move forward or to repeat your success? That is a goal in itself, to duplicate what worked.

My goal today is to continue the Mass Challenge after work and to go for a walk in the evening. By the time the air cooled down a bit last night, David and I were too tired to go for a walk. But it should be more comfortable today to go walk right after supper.

I will also continue my PT exercises. I have a new balance exercise to do which looks deceptively easy but is really making my whole leg work. I really feel it in my hips. Everything is connected.

Looking forward to reading all about your day and what you have planned. And as a reminder, everyone is welcome to join in at any time and post 🙂