Posted in: FB Team / Announcements

New 30 Minute Guided Walking Meditation

In asking for guided practice recommendations, so many of you have asked for additional meditations where you are able to do something while you meditate. It can be so hard to sit in stillness and movement can often help folks to be able to get into a state where they are able and ready to just think. So, I created a longer version of the guided walking meditation.

30-Minute Guided Walking Meditation 

This practice differs from the previous walking meditation in that it gives you more time to check in with your body at various points, guides you through your 5 senses and breath awareness while you are on the walk. It will give you a bit more time to process in between prompts and, ideally, will allow you to really get into touch with the present moment as you are walking.  

I also received the feedback from the last walking meditation that it can be tough to try to keep your phones on while you are on a walk, so I also created a guide here that tells you what to focus on throughout the walk. If it is easier, print this out or take notes so you can just do a self-guided walking meditation!

So, be sure to give this one a try on your next walk and let us know how it goes!