My Workout & My Day

Hello everyone how is everyone's start to the week going so far? My is going just fine and I think that I'm going to be very busy around the house inside and outside, but if it rain's outside and it's raining downreally good then we will be staying inside the house. We are hoping for it to just rain the rest of the week because we really need and want the rain, so that way everything can get watered and the river can come back again with lots of snow on the mountains.

We even keep on asking the clouds to please drop us some rain for us so that way everything is not as dry outside, as it was before and all the plants and things can feel so much better after the rain. All we can talk about and think about is rain just coming on down like there's no tomorrow, with everything and everyone happy and thankful for the rain that's coming down and watering everything for us. I completed my workout for today and for yesterday the workout for yesterday was a superstrength upper body workout, and the one for today was a killer lower body workout both with Daniel.