Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Plus Workout: Strength With “You-Choose” Cardio Bursts

Hello, FB family!

Today’s workout release only requires 30 minutes of work and perfect for those occasions when you need some autonomy in your life:

Strength With Cardio Bursts

You-choose cardio means, yes, you get to pick your cardio exercise! I provide two options for you to practice during our 30-second intervals. Practice one or do a combo to elevate your heart rate and get out your frustrations for the day.

I don’t normally do this, but I have a serious confession to make. This workout sat in my lineup for nearly four months. I rewrote, practiced, filmed, and filmed again before arriving at the release that we’re sharing today. Call it fear, Imposter Syndrome, or a bad case of Analysis Paralysis - I just couldn’t get it together. Can anyone else relate?

The main message is this: we all have “things” that clutter our Inbox and keep getting pushed to tomorrow, next week, or next month. But what happens when we just tackle the project at hand and finally push it to the Outbox? I can’t tell you how freeing and satisfying it is to finally share this workout with you. Wishing that experience for you and hoping you find some bit of inspiration today. 

Stay blessed, unstressed, and clean out that Inbox!

- Kayla