Perspiration Pals Monday August 1st

Hey all and welcome back to another week of PPals check-ins. I'm starting my 2nd week of staycation. I think at this point I've actually forgotten what I do for a living, but luckily I do remember that I typically host this thread on Mondays. And how did I know it was Monday without that terrible sinking feeling that gets steadily worse as my late Sunday afternoon turns into Sunday night, you may wonder? Well, Deb hosted yesterday. And if Deb hosted yesterday it must have been Sunday, so it follows that today must be Monday (although the Toasty/CK Saturday switch threw me off).

I'll stop this rambling silliness and get to why we're really here, which we know from previous check-ins is 42. But also workouts and stuff. What's on your calendar today? Anyone try any of the recent workout releases or planning to go for the long haul with the new 8 week program?

And besides chocolate, what are we all eating today, hmmmmm? Do you tend to have the same breakfast and/or lunch on a daily basis? Those are the two meals that seem to have the least variety for me. Although dinner often feels very same old, same old too. Today's will be a big old plate of I don't know. I do know it better be on the light side. Even though it's staycation, eating has been very much in vacation mode (we went out for ice cream the past two nights).

Molly was camera shy this morning but I wouldn't leave you cat-less on a Monday so you'll find Lily being silly below.

Now, your turn Pals. Enjoy your week!

Edited