Perspiration pals Sunday July 31, 2022

Happy Sunday Ppals,

I went for a walk yesterday with my water bottle and its new lid ( picture

in the comments) and saw this sign/sculpture. There used to be hammocks in hanging in the trees nearby. It looked very peaceful. It is not my rest day so I'd better stop thinking about this sign. Yesterday I did sit and relax with a cup of iced coffee and a book 📖 nearby. The picture is a bit deceiving. It wasn't quite as peaceful where I had coffee. I was at an outdoor eatery and there was music playing.🎶 Due to the heat there wasn't as many people there as usual. I found my nice usual shadey corner with a view of pine trees. 🌲

Today I need to continue with the yard work I started yesterday before it 🌧. As I said it's not my rest day so I'll do day 16 of the BE program later.

For food I have a nice salad that I made yesterday with watermelon, strawberries and 🍑. It is a treat to have a variety of fruits at the same time.😋 I also have leftover curried potatoes 🥔, greenbeans and broccoli 🥦.

How are you all doing today? Let us all know what you are up to. Is it still hot (it you are in the Southern hemisphere)? What are you doing to stay cool 😎.

Edited