Daily Check-In: Sunday, July 31

Happy Sunday beautiful Blendfriends,

I hope everything's going well for y'all. I woke up a bit later than usual but I'm glad because I think I needed it.

My photo shows an Anthurium Red plant that I bought the other day from a nursery. It's an indoor and I'm hoping not to kill it. It's beautiful and I named it Anthony Redskins😂

Let's get to the business now. Are you guys working out or resting like me? My week of freestyle is ending and I haven't decided what to do next! I might continue free styling. Also, my lovely blendfriends, I'll be going solo for the month of August. Just to do something different for my bored easily brain. I might pop up sometimes but will be mostly out.

So, what about some delicious foods blendies? One of my hubs old friend is in town and coming for dinner. So he's doing bbq for him.

I'm afraid I don't have any questions for you today but as always, feel free to talk about any fun or not fun stuff, you'd like. Thank you so much for checking in with me! Our lovely host, Kim of Kims will be back tomorrow with her pups and beautiful pictures. Take care guys. See you later on the reply🤗💛