HKS (Healthy Kind Support) Accountability Group July 31st 😊

hey there sweet folks,

Sunday edition of HKS, last day of July & cloudy day (out here). I slept way later than I should have and so woke up groggy (don't I hate myself for messing my own sleep!).

Anywho, I was searching for a quote for you today and stumbled on this one (pic). I really liked it -it made me introspect if it were true for me. And it is. For example, dancing -I thought I didn't enjoy it until I joined salsa classes (back when I was in France) and while I was only still learning, it was almost therapeutic for my mental health. Cooking -I actually don't enjoy it as much. But each time I make an effort to prepare a healthy dish, it makes me feel good and is also good for me.

So then, when you apply this quote to yourself, what comes to your mind? :)

Reminder, on Sundays we highlight self-care (of course it is not limited to only weekends!). I might go for a run if my grogginess wears off (strong coffee, where art thou?!). Otherwise, as I will start going to school from tomorrow, I plan to make a packed lunch for myself for tomorrow. Not sure what.

That's about it from me folks. Over to you now. Have a relaxed easy one. Please remember, we always welcome everyone in these daily threads (HKS, P Pals or Daily Check-ins), so please feel to join us! :)