My Workout & My Day

Hello everyone how was all of your girls weekend and week while I was gone because I had lots of fun with my best friend Ashton, first we went bowling on Sunday I think then we went out to Chinese food the next day or on the same day. So we got to go out and have some fun with each other and we even went swimming two days at lake camache and it was so much fun, at least this time I remembered to do them with my best friend. Moving on to workouts I'm getting close to being done wtih this program and I don't know which one I'm going to be doing after this one, but I'm thinking of doing on of the new ones that has come out.

I don't know what fun things that I'm going to be looking forward to this weekend and week but if something fun happens for a couple of days I will make sure to tell all of you about it. I know that I'm really missing my boyfriend beacuse I've gone too long without hanging out with him and I've just been having too much fun with my best friend. I did two of my favorite workouts one from yesterday and the one from today was two of my favorite workouts with Daniel.