Daily Check-Ins: Saturday, July 30

Hello beautiful Blendfriends,

I hope you're haveing a nice weekend. Mine is good. Having a nice cup of coffee and chatting with you guys right now, are part of my "good" weekend. Tell me a little bit of your good parts or bad parts or meh parts of this weekend. Love to hear about it all.

As for today's photo, i have a nice scenery from my yesterday's walk for you. Love the reflection of the clouds and trees in the water😍.

How about some physical activities ? Are we having some of those or just resting? I'm freestyling and I'll find a nice stretchy video to do for today. How about you guys? Question: What's your favorite active recovery? Mine is a good fluid stretching followed by some static ones. If I'm looking for a cardio, I prefer walking outdoors.

But an active day or completely non-active ones can't go without eating, right? We're invited to a friend's for dinner. I have no idea what they're preparing. Please share your delish part of the day if you'd like to. Question: do you like small gatherings or big ones? For me, its different now that I'm older. I used to like big parties with music and dance but now, I'm completely opposite! I prefer good conversations and maybe games with small group of close friends or family.

That's all I've got for you today. Can't wait to read you and chat with you later. Thanks for stopping by in any "shape"😂

Have a beautiful one FB friendz💛