Perspiration Pals 28 July 2022

Hello Pals! If you see my collage it means I’ve successfully uploaded the picture. It’s The Lake. The water level is really low but I’ve never seen it being so clear before. It’s always been murky and I’ve never felt any urge whatsoever to swim in it but now… walking in it would be rather dangerous based on those slippery boulders I’ve seen. I’ve also seen ducks, dragonflies, bumblebees, a small snake swimming (it was hardly thicker than a pencil) small fish which when noticing I was watching them disappeared and a Vizsla who wasn’t part of the wildlife just happened to be there with some people. So anyway I spent the afternoon reading about insects and watching some of them working away.

By the way, exactly a year ago, I asked which body organ is the heaviest. Let’s see if you still remember. Also, to come up with something new, here’s a question: Why do we get hiccups? (the answer is quite interesting)

Moving on to exercise, I did that Spartan routine with Daniel. I’ve only done it twice before and now I know why… I’m still swimming in sweat. Yuck…

There’s a nice rather thick layer of clouds so the sun is switched off a little which is good. If it doesn’t rain I’ll be outside all afternoon, that’s for sure.

By the way, Lynna, you’ve got me completely hooked on Wordle… I downloaded the app too. It’s full of ads, which is very annoying. I mean I downloaded the free version because I don’t have money so what’s the point of all those ads? To make me so annoyed I suddenly start making more money somehow? If annoyance did that I’d be rolling in it.

Have a nice, easy day, Pals!